CANNCONTROL APPLICATION & INGREDIENTS
2. For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (90 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
3. Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
4. Agitate sprayer every 60 minutes to prevent product separation.
5. Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.
2. Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
3. Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
4. Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
5. Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.
NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F (32°C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
View our Material Safety Data Sheet