CANNCONTROL APPLICATION & INGREDIENTS
2. For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (90 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
3. Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
4. Agitate tank mix often (every 5-10 minutes) to prevent product separation.
5. Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.
2. Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
3. Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
4. Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
5. Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.
NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F (32°C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
View our Material Safety Data Sheet