Mammoth Starter Plugs Are Made With More Growing Media
EASY TO USE
MAMMOTH Starter Plugs make it easy to plant and grow. Plant seeds or clones in the pre-drilled holes, then water or mist, keep your humidity consitent, and transfer when ready.
MORE MEDIA FOR ROOT DEVELOPMENT
The 50-deep-cell tray offers 65mm of media; over 30% more than traditional trays.
Plant, Grow, and Go
EXCELLENT MOISTURE AND AERATION
Mammoth Starter Plugs are made of a 50/50 mix of coco coir and sphagnum peat moss, providing ideal conditions for seeds or clones to start. No pre-conditioning is required – just plant and grow.
All the details on usage, application, specifications, and more.
IDEAL FOR ALL MEDIA APPLICATIONS
Mammoth Starter Plugs are highly compatible across all media and standard grow trays.
APPLICATION & SPECS
For best results, follow our simple recommended application rates noted below.
- View our Material Safety Data Sheet
Directions for Use
- Place your seeds or cuttings into the predrilled hole at the top of your Mammoth Starter Plug
- Do not plant your seeds/cuttings too deep as to provide the most media for root development
- For seeds, keep your trays in warm, dark place to optimize germination rate
- Be sure to never reach temperatures of 90°F/32°C or above to prevent seed dormancy.
- Monitor the moisure in your Mammoth Starter Plug.
- You will want your plug to remain damp but not soaking. Your Starter Plug will not retain any more water than needed for root development.
- Once you have visible root growth, you may transplant.
General Use / Purpose of Product
- MAMMOTH Starter Plugs provide growing media to support beginning phases of plant growth
Product may not be registered in all states.