Mammoth Biocontrol-PI can make a difference in your plants.
Highly effective mite and insect prevention.
- Targeted proprietary formulation
- Safe when used as directed for use in indoor and outdoor cultivation
- 100% all-natural ingredients
- Concentrated solution
*Exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide.
How did Mammoth Biocontrol-PI come to be?
Lab and greenhouse tested by our Research and Development team and proven to prevent and control the infestation of mites and thrips on plants.
Targeted Proprietary FormulationMammoth Biocontrol-PI utilizes compounds in thyme oil found to be highly effective in pest prevention and control.
100% All-Natural Ingredients
Exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide. Plant-derived ingredients leave zero toxic residue and are safe when used as directed for testing.
Usage, application, specifications, and more.
Safe & Compatible
Mammoth Biocontrol-PI is safe when used as directed for use throughout the vegetative phase of plant growth and is compatible for use as a part of your IPM strategy.
Mammoth Biocontrol-PI is a concentrated solution that dilutes into water at the low rate of 3 oz per gallon. You’ll need to add a surfactant – keep reading for label details and more.
APPLICATION & SPECS
Ready to get started with Mammoth Biocontrol-PI?
We’ve got all the details you need on surfactants, dilution, directions, ingredients, and more.
- View our Material Safety Data Sheet
- 5% Thyme Oil
- 90% Corn Oil
- 5% Lecithins
When to Apply
- Apply MB-PI to well hydrated plants once per week during vegetative stage.
- Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
- Use weekly to prevent infestation or the likelihood of infestation will increase.
- Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before and after diluting
- Mix 3oz (90mL) MAMMOTH Biocontrol concentrate in one gallon of water
- Use with surfactant/wetting agent according to label
How to Apply
- Compatible with all types of hand and power sprayers. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer
- Use sufficient spray volume to achieve through coverage
- Agitate sprayer every 15 minutes to prevent product separation
- Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off
- 250mL dilutes into 2.8 gallons
- 500mL dilutes into 5.6 gallons
- 1000mL dilutes into 11.3 gallons
- 1 gallon dilutes into 42.7 gallons
How to Mix
|250 mL||0.2 oz (6 mL)|
|1 L||0.75 oz ( 24 mL)|
|1 Gal||3 oz ( 90 mL)|
|5 Gal||15 oz (445 mL)|
+ Use Surfactant / Wetting Agent according to label.
Product may not be registered in all states.